WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
Hi, how can I help?
How Can I Get Masters Admission Abroad As An HND or 3rd Class Holder

How Can I Get Masters Admission Abroad As An HND or 3rd Class Holder

How Can I Get Masters Admission Abroad As An HND or 3rd Class Holder

How Can I Get Masters Admission Abroad As An HND or 3rd Class Holder? This isn’t an easy task to be admitted into any universities of your choice that will accept your HND and Third-class for direct admission for Master Degree Program. Only few of our partnered institutions that that will accept you for a direct masters degree programme for an HND or a Third Class Holder.


Some institutions that we work with may offer you a direct admission as an HND Holder for Pre-Masters or Masters directly, while some will  give you an opportunity to do a Post Graduate Diploma for one year which after completion, you proceed for Masters.

USA AS A CASE STUDY (HND and 3rd Class)

It should interest you that some institutions treat an HND holder as exactly as a bachelor’s degree holder.

These institutions consider your score in either GMAT/GRE with your IELTS/TOEFL exam before  you can be considered fpr Masters admission. The outcome of your GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS exam scores with your work experience are all considered before you would be given an unconditional offer.Associate degree holder is an undergraduate academic degree awarded by colleges/universities to one who has completed a course of study for two years. This is like an equivalent of OND in Nigeria. While HND is rated or considered like a Bachelor Degree. EETT will assist you in any form.


Canadian Institutions cannot accept you for Masters directly with your HND or Third Class but you can apply for Post Graduate Diploma, you can as well do Certification Programme and Post-degree Certificate.institutions do not accept HND nor Third Class directly into Master’s program. Missy of these programmes are between 1-2 years which after completion, you proceed for Masters.
You can as well pursue a Bsc As an HND or 3rd Class Holder but this isn’t good enough except if you have a good travel history and strong work experiences because of Visa Procurement.
You can as well do a credit transfer as an HND holder or 3rd Class Bsc. Holder starting from year 2 or 3 to pursue a Bsc in Canada. 
2nd class lower will not also get Masters directly to study in Canada but PGD because of the CGPA.


Must I write IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE,/GRE or GMAT?

You should be aware that some institutions will exempt you from writing TOEFL/IELTS because Nigeria is an English Speaking country and some institutions will not exempt you.  More so, you are at advantage if you write the English Proficiency exam because this will help in your admission processing, Visa Procurement and Scholarship Opportunities. Some institutions will also exempt you from writing GMAT/GRE while some wouldn’t.  Why not write the exam and if your score isn’t good enough, EETT will still get you get admission without stress. 

N:B: When appearing at the US embassy for Study Visa, you may be asked during yiur interview if written any of these exams and if you say no, you may be denied Visa.

CAN I STUDY WITH MY AGE? (I Am Above 40 Years)

Some applicants do ask if they can apply to study in Canada or abroad generally at age 42.

Some institutions abroad do not have age limit to apply for admission and Study Visa while some do have.
Canada as a case study doesn’t state on their embassy website that there is age limit to apply for study permits other than you must have attained 18 years to apply or your parents/guardians apply with you or for you.
If you are between 28-42 and you want to apply for study permit in Canada, you need to strengthen your visa application with all necessary documents and evidences that will make them believe that you would go back to your home country after your education in Canada.  Give them a convincing history of your study gaps maybe due to your travels, maybe you couldn’t complete your degree for one reason or the other, or you having been working etc. The required docs include (transcripts, certificates, offer letter, tax slip, letter from employer, pay slips, leave letter, references letters, ID card,  police report, receipts etc) and other documents that we will help you with to get your study Visa
Post Study Work Permit.
You will be given one year working permit in Canada after you complete one academic year programme or three years work permit after completing a 2 year or more academic programme.

You can as well work while studying but there is a limitation to the number of hours you can work with which is 20 hours per week during academic session but you can work as you wish during holidays without restrictions.

How Can I Get My Residence Permit?

EETT can also help you during or after you have completed 12 months of full time work in professional or skilled job. You must also provide good Ielts score for the process.Study Masters Directly In Europe For HND and 3rd Class 

IWe have very low institutions in Europe where you can do your Masters directly in a low tuition university if you cannot afford to study in UK, Canada, USA, Australia etc. affordable tuition. 

We can get you low tuition fees in Europe between $2000 to $3600 per session (Year).
For more information on application.
You can send your documents to our email:
Office Addresses: 
(1) 23 Kayode Street Opposite Caterpillar Bus Stop Ogba Lagos.  
(2) 4 Oba Ogunji Road Union Bank Building Pen Cinema Agege, Lagos. 
Phone Numbers: 
Office Line: 014536680, 09038363577
WhatsApp:  08180003159
EETT, Our Job Speaks!


Read Comments

Add Your Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.