Study Abroad In Ireland With Post Study Job Opportunities
Study Abroad In Ireland With Post Study Job Opportunities. Have u heard about Study Abroad in Ireland with a tuition fee of 9,500- 12,000 EUR per year for undergraduate degree courses and 9,150 – 13,000 EUR/year for Postgraduate Master and PhD courses.
However, all students have to pay around 2,500 EUR/year for student services, such as examination entries and support for clubs and societies.
Although Fees vary depending on your chosen field of study, programme and university.
Courses offered by the Universities in Ireland are:
- Administration Studies
- Business Studies
- Economic Studies
- Engineering Studies
- General Studies
- Humanities Studies
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Life Sciences
- Marketing Studies
- Performing Arts
- Social Sciences
- Technology Studies
- Tourism and Hospitality
Why do I need to Study in Ireland?
- Culture and lifestyle
- Part-Time Jobs
- Home to big International Business
- Excellent Educational System
- Expansion of your experience and Global Awareness
Total living costs for an international student are around 200 – 300EUR/month.
For more information visit us at:
TOEFL and IELTS result is required for Undergraduates and Postgraduates, Alongside the followings below:
- O level Result
- Data page of your international passport
- Passport photograph with white background
- Degree Certificate (For Postgraduate Applicants)
- Transcripts (For Postgraduate Applicants)
- CV (if Applicable)
- 2 Recommendation letters
For more information, you can visit any of our offices below
(1) 23 Kayode Street Ogba, Lagos Nigeria.
(2) Stro House 2nd Floor, Union Bank building 4 Oba Ogunji Road Agege, Lagos Nigeria.
Calling: 014536680, 09038363577