OET Training Center In Nigeria- OET Registration Center In Nigeria
OET Training Center In Nigeria- OET Registration Center In Nigeria. Are you seeking to pursue your career abroad especially in Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore?, then you should be aware of the Occupational English Test.
International English Test, OET is considered as a verification of the candidate’s ability to communicate effectively in different organizations including Hospitals and Universities. Moreover, it is preferred by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection for a visa.
We, at EETT guide students on how to score better in Occupational English Test. We have designed our sessions to improve reading, writing, listening, and speaking fluency of the students and hence, make them confident at outshining the examination.
With advent of technology, our classrooms are equipped with gadgets and tools that simplify the process of learning. We have a dedicated staff for OET that not only has mastered in English language but also has better knowledge of the Health sector.
WHAT IS OET?
OET is the healthcare-specific English language test. It assesses the language proficiency of healthcare professionals looking to register and practice in an English- speaking environment.
FAQ -OCCUPATIONAL ENGLISH TEST (OET)
Is OET the right test for me por who is eligible to write OET?
OET tests international health practitioners from the follow 12 professions:
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational therapy
Why should I take OET?
If you are professional healthcare and you have done IELTS without meeting up with the required score, we would suggest you write OET exam.
- OET is recognized as proof of English proficiency by health regulators in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Dubai, Namibia and Singapore for registration.
- OET is also accepted by the Australian Department of Immigration and Immigration New Zealand for all visa categories where an English language test result may be required, including Skilled Migrant Category.
- OET helps develop language skills for success in healthcare courses, clinical placement, healthcare registration and the workplace.
- It’s easy to prepare for the test using OET’s preparation resources, many of which are online and included in the cost of the test.
- Recommended by the past test takers because OET preparation and test materials reflect real healthcare scenarios, so you will know what to expect and feel more confident on the test day.
When and how will I receive my results?
Results will be released approximately 16 working days after you have tested.
How is OET scored?
You will receive a separate grade for each sub- test ranging from A (highest) to E (lowest). There is no overall grade. Here are the descriptions for each grade that appear on the Statement of Results:
||Description of ability||IELTS equivalence|
|A||Very high level of performance.||8.0 – 9.0|
|B||High level of performance; i.e. able to use English with fluency and accuracy adequate for healthcare registration, appropriate visa categories, healthcare courses and workplaces.||7.0 – 7.5|
|C+||Very good level of performance; adequate for appropriate visa categories, healthcare courses and workplaces.||6.5|
|C||Good level of performance; adequate for appropriate visa categories, some healthcare courses and some workplaces.||5.5- 6.0|
|D||Moderate level of performance; requires improvement.||4.0- 5.0|
|E||Low level of performance; requires considerable improvement.|
Who recognises OET or is OET accepted as proof of English proficiency for visas in?
- Australia– The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) accepts OET for all visa categories where an English test may be required.
- New Zealand– Immigration New Zealand accepts OET for all visa categories where an English test may be required.
OET is accepted as proof of English proficiency for registration, accreditation and licensing purposing in:
- Australia– OET is accepted for registration purposes by most professional Boards within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), and most healthcare profession Councils for accreditation purposes.
- New Zealand– OET is accepted by most healthcare Boards and Councils in New Zealand.
- Dubai Healthcare City Authority Regulatory (DHCR)– OET is accepted for licensing of healthcare professionals who have not graduated from a program offered in English, nor worked or licensed in a native English speaking country.
- Singapore– OET is accepted by four major healthcare Councils in Singapore.
- Namibia– OET is accepted by the Health Professions Council of Namibia.
OET FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Where Can I Register for OET in Nigeria?
EETT will help you register for the OET exam with ease and we also conduct comprehensive lecture for the exam. Visit any of our offices for the OET training or exam registration.
Can OET exam be taken in Nigeria?
Yes, the exam can now be taken in Lagos, Nigeria.
How can I score high in my OET?
With the help of EETT seasoned teachers with our latest OET study materials, we guarantee you a high score in your exam.
Which organisation can the OET be registered?
You can visit EETT for the registration for the OET exam in Nigeria. They also conduct training for the OET exam.
Where can I locate OET training center in Nigeria?
Visit any of the Excellence Education Travels and Tours offices for the OET training or OET lecture as some people call it. They use modern techniques in their teachings.